Search

.

Content

9.6.12

CATE INTERVIEWS / THE-HABIT

Meet Theresa, Fashionblogger, Living in Los Angeles.
Just read and enjoy my interview with this super sweet babe from www.the-habit.com



1/ Who is Theresa? And maybe you can describe your blog name.
A small town girl living in a big city. Obsessive-compulsive by nature. I’m one of those people that laughs at their own jokes and takes things day by day.
We all get in the habit of doing things a certain way, including how we dress or develop our style, and so my blog name expresses the way I define my personal style. 


2/ Where are you from and what do you do?
I currently live in Los Angeles, and I’m a biomedical engineer and blogger.


3/ What what was your aim when you decided to write your own blog?
I've been reading fashion blogs forever, and I actually wanted to start my own for a very long time. This year, I finally decided to take the plunge and go for it. I started my blog as a way to express and share my personal style but also to talk about all things fashion related that captivate and intrigue me. The Habit is my creative outlet. It's still a work in progress that's evolving, but I'm intensely passionate about it, and I'm having an absolute blast with it. My blog is just basically giving people a glimpse at my perspective on fashion. 




4/ Where did you get your inspiration and is there any person who inspires you the most?

I find inspiration in so many ways from the people I meet in my everyday life to the new experiences I make during my travels. I tend to gravitate to women with a personal sense of style and self. Breaking out from the norm is inspiring, and I'm often captivated in ways I wouldn't have expected. There's just so much out there in the world of fashion to be discovered, that I find new sources of inspiration on a daily basis. If there's one person that inspires me the most though, it's definitely my mother. 



6/ Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself doing whatever it is that's still making me happy and fulfilled. I'll either still be living in L.A. or moving to Europe because my fiancé is from there. I really love to travel, so I think it'd be cool to find a path for myself that would let me roam around the globe. I'm not sure if I'll still be an engineer, but I know I'll definitely be involved with fashion in some way.


7/ Ultimate fashion item/craving for this summer?
My summer wish list is endless, but if I had to name just one thing I'm currently lusting after, it'd have to be those tropical print pumps by Altuzarra.






8/ Daily reads? (websites/blogs)
There are so many amazing blogs that I read on a daily basis, but a couple of my favorites are Carolines Mode and Columbine.





And now, click HERE, to see her blog!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORK / ART

S H O P

S H O P
s h o p m y w o r k

I N S T A G R A M

Instagram

Something

for advertising, questions, press invitations - cate.adrianab@gmail.com

Behind The Web

Follow Cate.B